Saturday, November 6, 2010

Prima's Marion Smith coming to Central Florida





Marion Smith, a certified instructor with Prima Flowers will be coming to She Scrapbooks located at Sumter Landing in The Villages, north of Orlando. She is scheduled for Nov 19-21 and you can contact them at, 352-259-6226. I enjoyed making a shuffle album, myself. Here is my version. I think the Prima papers, bling, flower ribbon and flowers are so beautiful. The little girl and frame are also their stamps. I received the kit to make from Marion, at the Summer 2010 CHA conference, in Chicago. She is so personable and sweet and you will love her as I do. You can also see her blog and UStream videos at http://www.apieceofcraft.blogspot.com/. Hope you enjoy it.
I will see most of you this afternoon at our Classy Scrappers Crop in Winter Park, Fl located at St.Peter and Paul Catholic Church on Old Howel Branch road. We meet in the back in the old fellowship hall. Bring a pot luck for a Thanksgiving theme, and the craft list we have already given you for the home decor projects we will be doing. See you then.
Beverly

2 comments:

  1. The book is gorgeous!!! Thanks for linking to the Passionately Artistic blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful album!!!
    Love it!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete