Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Highlights Collage!

Here are summer highlights! Enjoy the show!
So many memories, and so little time! I was busy working in an office all summer, but that didn't stop me from taking a few short vacations, and cooking up a storm of deserts!
See my previous post for the recipe of this delicious torte which I made several times!!  Kelsey was busy as ever, herself, and she got her driver's license, campaigned, and went to 3 camps! WOw!
Other wonderful milestones:  John and I celebrated our 32nd Anniversary!! And we all drove up to see my 2nd oldest son, to celebrate his 21st birthday!!!
God has truely blessed us!!
Take 12 Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun and family filled summer. Love all the beautiful smiles.
    Judy
    http://craftyjar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beverly- I HAVE SUPER EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU.... YOU WON THE CANVAS CORP. CRAFT LOOT on COM! HUGE CONGRATS! Can you please email me at jenglamgirl@gmail.com so I can forward your email and address to Canvas Corp. Thanks a bunch, jen-COM p.s. you have 48 hrs. to claim your win, or I have to select another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i shared your win on COM-FB! xo jen

    ReplyDelete