Friday, January 3, 2014

Embossed Christmas cards



Well, I finished all my Christmas cards finally! It took me a long time, and I really enjoyed making them, but I HAVE to get started on next years way more earlier than I started this year!!! It always takes me way longer than I realize. Hope you love the embossing!! I was so happy to say I actually went through an entire bottle of silver and gold embossing powder, and an ink pad.  I love using up my stash! It makes it so much more fun to go shopping for more!!! As much ribbon as I used....I still have a TON
more Christmas ribbon, and others to make next years. Oh well, more reason to craft more, right?
Challenges I am entering:
 Parade Your Crafts

2 comments:

  1. love all of the embossing. thanks for playing at parade y our crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete