Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Paper House Productions New York City Travel layout


I had a fantastic trip to New York City!! I did so much in just a few days, I don't even have enough time to tell you! I was even at NBC's Morning Show. Not great pictures so didn't add those. But while I was up early and standing outside that Saturday in February, an empty parade float came speeding by. That's when I realized it was Chinese New Year's and this was headed to the celebration. It is a fabulous event where everyone celebrates an old tradition and to be able to attend it in the infamous China Town, New York City, was fantastic! I still had to pack my bags to leave early that evening, so ran back to my hotel in Manhattan, I left them with my concierge, and took a taxi straight into China Town area, walked around and had so much fun! That's why I included my picture with the man dressed in the Dragon head. I took a selfie while on the subway coming back. Other things on my travels were to go to the also famous Russian Tea Room and take a picture with the gorgeous Doorman. Can you tell it was freezing outside but he didn't seem to mind at all.  Also, went to the Broadway Musical Wicked, and loved it. Also, got to shop at the hugest store in the world, Macy's Herald Square! What fun I had!! Can't wait till my husband can come with me!
Scrapbooking supplies were:
Paper House Productions New York City Map 12" Scrapbook Paper
Paper House Productions New York City Cardstock Sticker
Scrapbook Adhesives 3L Mounting Squares
EK Success Powder to de-stick some of the stickers.
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Week #70
I was inspired by the bold headline that ‘frames’ the content and the neutral background.  I just couldn't leave so much white space and chose to add little "bits" everywhere. I also added a bank of pics under instead of over the center picture.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much For playing with us at Paper House!
    What a coincidence: I am Italian BUT now I am in New York for my honeymoon :)
    So much fun, what a beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing page.. thanks for playing along with us at Paper House.. your NY page is awesome great photos too

    ReplyDelete