Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paper Smooches Chubby Chums little puppy card

I used my Paper Smooches Chubby Chums little puppy stamp and made this adorable card! Paper Smooches Chubby Chums Stamp set. Basic Grey card base and chipboard pieces all from my stash that were part of a kit. Yellow letters from Pink Paislee Sweetness glitter sticker alphabet (also been in my stash and dated 2010!!). Fun to get things used, isn't it? Black pen and brown ink. Copics to color: E00, E33, 0.
Challenges:
Paper Crafters Corner: Week 74: inspired by the green and yellow.
Simply Create Too: Shop in Your Craft Room

6 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp!, love all the different textures of the paper. BTW thanks for commenting on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chubby chum is adorable! I hesitate buy those because I'm not a great colorer. You do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sweet card! Love the stamp and papers. Thank you for joining us Simply Create Too. Hope you can join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very fun. Cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love image and all embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete