Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sherri Baldy Steampunk Bestie

This is the fabulous image by Sherri Baldy that I purchased the acrylic stamp of from Sherri herself January 2015!! She is as sweet as her "Besties"!! I loved the pink burlap card base I placed it on, which is by DCWV Inc.  I used a pink chiffon ribbon, and the many flowers from the stamp set, all colored with my copics. Mostly used RV17, RV02, RV19, C1, C3,C5, C7, C9, E000, E00, R20, G15, YG13, E13, E33. This was colored for Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker February coloring challenge which I participated in most of the 28 days.  #thedailymarker30day
Challenges I am entering with this are as follows:
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday #134-For the folds of her dress and the many handmade flowers.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything goes

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful colouring of the image? LOVE it! Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete