Friday, June 17, 2016

Garden Layout


There's my bird!

Webster's Pages Botanica papers, with several fussy cut layers popped up, Martha Stewart border punches for extra frills, and Colorbox ink in Chestnut roan to add a vintage feel to the page. Also, seam binding twisted after adding a bow. Had wanted to have a double layout for another page, and love how it turned out! Hope you do too!
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge #148-I felt my garden layout matched up with all my fussy cut flowers, post to one side and the bow from the magazine cover too. Same colors as the inspiration piece too.

This picture is of the gentleman that I buy my apples from when I travel to Webster's Flea Market. It is located in a small, sleepy town in north central Florida. Really it is in the middle of no where! Google maps is the best way to find it! You must arrive very early, like 7:30-8am and expect sellers to start packing up at noon. I recommend you not go on Summer days because of the heat!! Nor when raining because it gets muddy. Best days are in the fall, winter, and spring. Christmas seems to be less people when I've gone. Shop the antique section in the back first. Then move your car to the front and pack coolers with the fresh produce you purchase. Taste things before buying due to such a selection. I love that it is fresh but buyer beware. Some of it is not local and even from out of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment