Saturday, July 16, 2016

Graphic 45 Cityscapes album










Here's an album by Pine Cone Press using Graphic 45 Cityscapes papers, ribbons, and Liquitex bronze paint for the spine. Hope you enjoy the inspiration. I don't have pictures to put into it yet but am hoping to go to these cities. I put the album together with all the papers but with Pine Cone Press instructions. I took liberty on some of the pages such as the front cover being fussy cut and popped up. I also chose to paint the spine bronze as well. The size of photo will be dictated by the center of each of the postcard pieces, and smaller pics as well.
Challenges: Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine
The magazine inspiration makes me think of all the places we want to go.  In that, I thought of making an album for all the mini vacations my hubby and I will travel. Can't wait! If it doesn't count because it is from a kit, I didn't know.

1 comment: