Sunday, August 28, 2016

Simple Stories Sn@p Album Pages



                                                   






Using My Minds Eye papers and other embellishments in my stash, I made quick school pages for my college daughter. I used past pics as well as made more pocket pages with inserts to have ready for all the next ones. Here are just some of them. I did ink with Clearsnap Chestnut Roan to distress the edges. The pics and handwritten notes were ones she had used on her bulletin board over the past 2 years. Glad I found all of her stash including even her note card as a mat for one of the notes! She loved it and appreciated seeing it all together.
Paper Crafters Corner Magazine Challenge #158-Reminded of a woman going to college,. And since she was hand writing notes in the picture, I included those as well.

4 comments:

  1. What a great little album for your daughter, and a creative tie-in with the inspiration cover! The colors are so similar and I love your handwritten notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm doing well to get one simple card. You did a whole mini album! Love that you incorporated some of daughter's stuff in there. What a good mama you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm doing well to get one simple card. You did a whole mini album! Love that you incorporated some of daughter's stuff in there. What a good mama you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I'm doing well to get one simple card. You did a whole mini album! Love that you incorporated some of daughter's stuff in there. What a good mama you are!

    ReplyDelete