Thursday, June 8, 2017

Graphic 45 Safari cards


These are all made using the Graphic 45 Safari papers. I just let the paper tell me what to do. Some fussy cutting the flowers and then added My Favorite Things Leafy die cuts with cardstocks from my stash. Most are made on black cardstock to match the backgrounds. I also used Tonic Crystal drops in matt English Mustard to add accent drops on some of the cards. Black burlap twine was also added until I ran out. Some elements were popped up as well. Enjoy!
Challenges:  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Masculine
Simon Says: Wednesday challenge: Make it Masculine

3 comments:

  1. Beverly these are very beautiful cards
    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to use the Safari papers. Great masculine designs. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Love the vintage look of these! Very sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete