Sunday, June 25, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Card-Stampin' Up Express Yourself





I have so many ideas and so little time to get them done lately!! Here's my card using Stampin Up stamp set Express Yourself. I added some fun Bo Bunny Beach Ball paper and stripes. Distress Ink in Peacock around some of the edges. Memento Tuxedo black ink to stamp the sentiment and cups. Colored in Copic Sketch Markers: BG70, BG72, YR14, YR15, Y21, R22, R20 C1, C3. Red ribbon from my stash. So loving the bright colors!!!
Challenges:
 Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop
Rubber Dance Blog: Summer Holiday


17 comments:

  1. I love all your cups this is just too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cute row of cups, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. I have this stamp set, love how you gave it new life with those colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those little cups - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such an adorable stamping set! You made a great and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful design! Great sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is super wonderful. I love your birthday card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love this card design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty card! Thank you so much for playing along over at Rubber Dance. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card! I love the bow with those patterned papers! And the row of mugs- perfect match for the sentiment (and gift)!

    ReplyDelete