Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pinkfresh Studio Pink Florals Card





I loved using the new Pinkfresh Studio Say it with Florals stamp and their coordinating die!! After seeing the gorgeous set, I grabbed it up!! I chose to match the pink parchment paper with different inks from Simon Says Stamp Hybrid cube inks and Mommy Lehey in the Jelly Bean set. So pretty in PINK!! It was paramount to use my MISTI tool to have each stamp lined up with the die cut patterns on the paper.  There are 3 sizes of flowers and three layers per flower. One other layer is used for the "white" flower.  For the leaves, I only used the Mommy Lehey Leafy green ink and didn't do any extra layering which is also included in the stamp set.
  I loved the way it came out and have made more since! Love adding the little pearls in the centers to add some dimension! My friend loved it and I loved how pretty it came out!! Will be trying different inks to see how they look with it too. Great stationary gift idea, as well as, having extra "thank you's" for the holiday hosts and gift givers!
Other supplies include:
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Neenah Bright White in 110 lb paper
Fiskars 12 inch trimmer
Bone folder
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Snow White #265

2 comments:

  1. This stamp and die set makes a really pretty card, Beverly! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What a lovely set. Great colors on your beautiful card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete