Friday, December 29, 2017

One Last Card for Christmas



Here are a few more Christmas cards I sent out to many of my friends and family. The making of it was easy for assembly line type cardmaking. The two dies were from Sizzix and were the Reindeer Names die:
 and the Sizzix die made for Spellbinders Fun Stampers Journey called Dashing Deer Die - 0254 (only available as a Host Exclusive) inwhich I used a friend's die to make. The papers were cut to make it a diagonal stripe if at all possible. I used Provo Craft (old stash of Christmas papers) and Bazzill Red and white and black cardstocks.  American Crafts Glitter paper for the wreath. I used ready made card bases cut down to size to speed up the process. Over 60 were made and went out as our family Christmas cards.
I hope your holidays have been wonderful and your families and friends are healthy. We are all recovering from illness and really enjoying relaxing together watching Hallmark Movies!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, such a fun card and LOVE the design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete