Friday, December 15, 2017

Sizzix Jen Long Candyland House Card

 Recently I went to a store here in Florida called Violettes in Lakeland.  The artist that helps make the samples for Jen Long and Sizzix was there and shared with all of us all about the new dies that Sizzix is coming out with. We all had a wonderful time and I got to make this adorable Jen Long Fold a long die Gingerbread card!! Gorgeously cut out of Sizzix papers as well!! Such fun!
  First, to cut these Fold-a-long cards, you will need a longer platform to match up with the die itself. The paper pad has all the color papers that you will need to die cut all the images out. This one comes with the little candies. Using a Filefolder fineline glue bottles really help put all of these images together.
  There were so many other dies to purchase I had to come home with the new Thank You folder die which I will showcase later on.
Here is Violettes Scrapbook store information and here is the die itself:




1 comment:

  1. Beverly, this is beautiful. I love the colors and design.
    I LOVE Violette's. It's a long drive from my neck of the woods but what a great place to shop. I can't tell you the number of times my husband has waited 3 hours or more for me while I've shopped. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete