Friday, February 16, 2018

Kennedy Grace Creations Early Easter card



Using Kennedy Grace Creations Grace's Little Note, I made this early Easter Card. The flowers were a perfect to accent the cute bunny. I used Prisma Color Pencils to color and really enjoyed it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
  Did you see that adorable sequins with the flowers and seed beads?!! Those are some of my favorites and called Sweet Baby Mine Sequins.
We might have just finished Valentines, but I'm wanting to start celebrating so am doing this Easter one, because that's how I roll!! On with the new!!
Supplies: Authentique Papers; Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Fiskars 12 inch trimmer, MISTI, Blue cardstock.
Have a great weekend,





                            Head over to the Kennedy Grace Creations blog to see my post there.

2 comments: